Our programs are designed to develop, strengthen, and nurture the brain. The future of children lies within their mind. We believe that children have many hidden and unlocked potentials within.
We can help students overcome learning barriers by helping him/her:
1. Identify learning strengths and pinpoint areas for improvement
2. Train lower scoring academic abilities while enhancing strengths
3. Increase memory, attention, visual and auditory processing speed through brain training
4. Remediate academic subjects
5. Feel empowered, confident, and successful
This combination leads to maximum results. Mind Discovery Center specializes in helping children with ADD/ADHD, dyslexia, and other learning challenges. We can help anyone with a goal to improve focus, processing speed, and memory and so much more.
Brenda Armstrong M.Ed. in Literacy and Educational Leadership has worked in education for 24+ years. She has worked as a classroom teacher, reading coach, intervention specialist, and principal. She has set up numerous reading programs in several states and has trained 100’s of teachers.
Jessica graduated from the University of Arizona with a BA in Elementary Education and from Azusa Pacific University with a MA in Educational Technology. She has over 15 years working with children in the classroom and as a Literacy Specialist.
Our Office —
38340 Innovation Ct Building E, Suite 511
Murrieta, CA 92563